Saturday 16 January 2016

What do I love about the new Spring/Summer Catalogue.....

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far

I thought I would share with you today a few of the items that I have fallen in love with in the new catalogue that you might just want to add to your wish/shopping list!

So here goes

1 Big Shot Die Brush
OMG! this saves so much time by making it easy to remove all the small pieces of card from intricate dies.  It comes with the foam pad that you put under the die that has been cut with the Big Shot and then run the little brush over the die a few times and the little pieces just pop out! You then just have to remove the die cut and you are ready to go.  This will be one of the best tenners you have every spent!  £10.00 yes £10.00 only!

2 Wink of Stella Glitter Brushes
Oh yeah! We now have glitter in a brush!!  I LOVE these, the clear is fab to use over any stamped image or even to use as a water brush to make your ink all glittery.  The gold is a stronger colour and I know it is a LONG way off but cards for the wintery season will look amazing with this!  These are a snip at £7.25 each.


3 Bloomin' Heart Thinlets Dies
Have you ever seen anything this beautiful??   These dies cuts images are going to be all over the web this year.... valentines, wedding day, anniversary, friendship....I bet you can think of more.  You get 3 dies, the lovely big heart and 2 flowers which can be added in a different colour for contrast. I am playing with this one tonight!  The die on its own is £22.00 - or you could save 15% and get one of our bundles with the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set for just £31.25.


4 It's my party Designer Washi tape
I have never been a Washi tape convert.... until I saw this lovely little pile of yumminess!  You get all 5 rolls for just £7.25.  The colours are Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron.  The black one is perfect for male cards and the pink is yummy for the girlies, however I am not sure yet if I can bring myself in to using the one with the little balloon.... it is just TOO cute for words!


5 Suite Sayings Stamp set
Okay this got in my top 5 as I have used EVERY stamp already this year!  I am planning my first card class using this stamp set as I just love the sayings and they can be used ALL YEAR round.  Don't ya just love it when you never have to put the stamp set away!!  haha I know that I do.  The cost of this lovely set is £26.00 for wooden and £19.00 for the clear and this set also co-ordinates with the Designer Series paper, giving us more ways to use them!


Hope this has given you some ideas for your next purchase.  Pop over to my shop HERE if you would like to order and I look forward to seeing what you do with the lovely items from Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer Catalogue.

Hugs Sam xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment