Monday 11 January 2016

Hello.....

…. and welcome to my little blog!  I am so pleased that you have found me, and hope that you stay a while, whilst I get warmed up in blogland with posts about Stampin’ Up! and some tips to card making.

I am starting off this week with NEW items!!!  These are available from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue (HERE) but everything is also available in my shop (HERE).  Now the HELLO stamp set is only available to you if you spend over £45 in one order….. during our Sale-A-Bration period but then it is FREE!! 



I started off with the new Bloomin' Love Stamp Set for that lovely heart stamped with Melon Mambo Ink and the smaller grey flowers in Basic Grey ink, and then used the Hello Stamp Set (SAB ONLY) for the sentiment. Using the Black script paper from the Going Place DSP and the It's my party Washi tape, a few gems, some Wink of Stella Clear glitter and some Melon Mambo card and we are finished! Easy eh?  

Stampin’ Up! makes colour combinations to easy…. they just always seem to work!  The papers match the ink, that match the card, that even match the Washi tape! A-maz-ing!
Hints and Tips

Wink of Stella - Is a must have!  Stampin’ Up! have two colours Clear and Gold.  I used clear on the flowers on this card.  The brush tip is lovely and fine and I was easily able to paint glitter on the small areas. Who does not like glitter??


Layers – A layered card always looks better to me, than just a flat one.  You can see here that I have added dimensionals to my Melon Mambo card layer so that you can see the Designer Series Paper better behind. 


Look forward to seeing you back soon and let me know if you need any help with an order or would like a paper catalogue


Hugs Sam xx

What do you need to make this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment