Thursday 14 January 2016

Balloon Celebrations

Oh I love a balloon!!  Look at these beauties which are NEW!! in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.  You can purchase the stamp set and the punch in a bundle and save 15%.... we all love a bargain. 





Hints and Tips

Scraps - This punch and stamp set is PERFECT for using up your scrap card and papers.  I have just used pink tones here, but I have many more balloon designs coming to show you :)


Punching and Stamping this set - Make sure when you are stamping you leave enough card around your stamp as you can only punch the balloon 1 way!  I made this mistake just the once - you will see my middle balloon is slightly more hand-cut haha!  Never-mind it all adds to the effect :)


Look forward to seeing you back soon and let me know if you need any help with an order or would like a paper catalogue


Hugs Sam xx


What do you need to make this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment