Sunday 17 January 2016

Sale A Bration HELLO Stamp set

Hello..... it's me

HEE HEE  - sorry could not resist, love a bit of Adele - have you seen the new Carpool Karaoke with James Cordon?? OMG you have to watch it HERE is the link :)

So this evening I was stalking Pinterest as I do most eveningS and came across THIS little beauty, which I knew that I had to make as I could not get the design out of my head.  I love it, such a cute little design and SO quick, which we love of course.  I did 6 of these little beauties in about an hour... another perfect card class in the making.  Thank you ''Be Creative with Nicole'' for the inspiration :)

So here there are:








Sorry not much of an explanation this evening but need to get up early in the morning for a meeting but I did use my What's up Punch (the large arrow one) to get an even cut out on my tag!  

Just to remind you that this punch is only available as a Sale-A-Bration freebie when you spend £45 in either the main catalogue or the Spring/Summer catalogue and this lovely stamp set is ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 15TH FEB!!

Look forward to seeing you back soon and let me know if you need any help with an order or would like a paper catalogue

Hugs Sam xx


What do you need to make this card:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment