Wednesday 20 April 2016

Stampin Up New In Colours 2016-18


The new in colours for 2016 are here!  

Say Hello to.......

Dapper Denim
Emerald Envy
Flirty Flamingo
Peekaboo Peach 
Sweet Sugarplum
Whoop Whoop I LOVE the new colors... what do ya think?
From the 1st June we will have a brand new 2016 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue  with SO many new products.  The new catalogue has 377 new products, 458 stamp sets and 175 tools and accessories !!!!

Now I know that is still 6 weeks and 2 days away.... but you will see so many new samples and products on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest over the next few weeks, when the time comes you will have your wish list all ready!! I know I will :)

Here is my first sneak peek to show you - this was one of our make and takes at the On Stage event! What you do you think?  This is from the Affectionately Yours collection - a lovely little embossing folder and the DSP has COPPER embossing and uses lots of the colors that we all already have!!


Oh go on then, here is the full DSP collection....!


I would love to hear your thoughts

Hugs
Sam xx

1 comment: