Tuesday 18 April 2017

Eastern Palace cards **new products!!**

Hello all

Thank you for dropping back to see my cards.

Now looking at the bundles that are available tends to give a Moroccan feel but I don't tend to design cards like this - so I had to dig a bit deeper in my creativity to get some cards for you and actually I REALLY loved doing this. 

So are we ready for some new cards......

Well let me just remind you of the 2 lovely bundles.... ok ok here are the cards


So for this one I have used Lemon Lime Twist (NEW color) with an old favourite Melon Mambo for this lovely bright card. All the stamps are in the Eastern Beauty stamp set along with this lovely sentiment.  I have just added the stitched circle framelit and some rhinestones.... do you love the paper??


I think this is going to be a favourite color combo for me.

Okay on to my next card......  


So here I wanted to move away from the colors in the bundle all together to see what the stamps and dies look like in another color way.  I choose Pool Party and added a sentiment from Happy Celebrations Stamp set (which is staying in the new catalogue :) ) and some more rhinestones.



Do ya love the flower? This is one of the pop up dies which I snipped to make a cute little flower.... oh I then did a better one.... wanna see that?




Here is it.... but you have to wait for my next post to see the card!

Thank you for dropping by, please leave me a comment if you have any or contact me on my email.

Hugs Sam xxx Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment