Sunday 31 July 2016

Sunday Stampin'

Hello all

Well I know it has been a while since I have posted on my blog, but life has just been busy but I do feel neglectful for not posting, so here I am and gonna try to post at least twice a week, hope you will still want to visit me :)

So tonight I wanted to show you a little card but also tell you about the new catalogue.....!

Okay so my little card tonight is one that I made quickly for a friend who had a baby girl..... who she called Millie :) Congrats Tony and Emma

Here is my card

The little deer is from the Made with Love Stamp set which really is the best stamp set for baby cards.... in fact I have a few more so show you in the next few weeks :)  The paper is retired now but we do have a very similar one in A Little Foxy DSP stack in a lovely Smoky Slate which would work perfectly too.  The sploggy background and the congrtualtions sentiment are also in the same set and Gorgeous Grunge with some linen thread and gemstones! (it's a girl sentiment is also retired sorry guys, but check out Endless Birthday Wishes if you like the wording as it is in there too :))


So just on to the NEWS!!!  Our 2016/17 Winter Catalogue is just around the corner.... as demonstrators we get to do our first order this week, so that we can start to make some lovely samples to show you and to tempt you!  Wow I already have a million projects that I want to make with the new goodies and I know you will find this amusing but it is just SO BIG! There are so many new stamp sets, punches, framelits, papers and oh the glitter!

You can order from the new catalogue on 1st September  - so make sure you let me know if you would like me to send one out to you.  If you have ordered from me in the last 2 months it will be in the post as soon as I am allowed to send :)

Right I am off to write out my list...... I may be a while!

Hugs Sam xxx


Product List
Stamp : Made With Love Photopolymer Stamp Set [138662] £23.00

Ink : Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad [131172] £6.00

Card Stock : A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack [141637] £9.00 - use this as an alternative

Ribbon & Trim : Linen Thread [104199] £4.25

Accessory : Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments [119246] £4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment