Sunday 8 May 2016

Bright DSP made easy

Good morning all and hope you are enjoying the sunshine this weekend.... hoping the summer is here to stay now

I wanted to share with you a couple of cards that I made in preparation for a card workshop 2 weekends ago.  I had a number of beginners so wanted to make the first card nice and easy for them!

We used a whisper white thick card base that was 10cm x 28cm and then some Brights DSP at 9.5cm x 13.5cm.... so far so good

We then moved on to a piece of whisper white that was 5cm x 10cm and chose a punch.  I had Elegant Butterfly, Pansy or Sweetheart.

Next came a little stamping.... and again I had a selection of sentiments for them to chose from.  A dozen thoughts 'hello', Six Sided Sampler 'hello, sweet friend' and Tin of cards 'Happy Birthday'.

A few dimensional and rhinestones and we have a card... or two.




             


Thank you for dropping by and leave me a message so I know you have been :)

If you wish to buy any of the items shown, please go to my online store HERE

Hugs 
Sam xxx

Product List
Stamp
Card Stock
Punch
Accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment