Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine Day 2016

Afternoon all

Thought I would show you the valentine card I made for Mr C.  I do have to admit that it was a last minute make as things have just been really busy at the moment.

Mr C does appreciate a hand-made card, but likes a keep it simple version.... so here goes!


 


I used DSP from Going Places... cute little arrows & perfect for valentines.  It had to be Real Red card stock and the stamps are from Hello Life and Sophisticated Serifs (retired) but you could choose the Larger Than Life Alphabet and Numbers from the annual catalog as an alternative :)



Just wanted to show you these arrows close up! they are super cute




Don't forgot those last minute orders if you still want one of the limited SAB set :) You only have until tomorrow!!

Hugs Sam xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment